Spacemesh OS is a blockmesh operating system designed to create a fair and open programmable cryptocurrency. To get a full sense of the project's nature, scope and team, please read the stories on our site and explore our github repos.
Spacemesh is free open source software and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world under the permissive MIT software license. Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
We are looking for an exceptional applied cryptography researcher to join our growing research team.
We are a distributed team with offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. This position is open to remote candidates and for a full-time or part-time commitment.
- Evaluate the security and implementation correctness of open source crypto software components and libraries.
- Provide concrete recommendations for improving the security, implementation correctness and quality of these components.
- Coordinate and incorporate feedback on tasks from other members of the Spacemesh research team.
- Review the group arithmetic functions of a specific crypto library for implementation correctness of the theoretical constructs and operations, and recommend additional test cases to improve the library's quality.
- Review the implementation correctness and the security of a new key derivation algorithm for creating elliptic curve signature key pairs from a random seed algorithm, based on published research.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent advanced math skills
- Advanced degree in applied cryptography
- Good familiarity with the latest academic research applicable to blockchain security and cryptography
- Good knowledge of modern crypto primitives
- Good understanding of elliptic curve based cryptography, in particular, signature schemes
- Good knowledge of modern elliptic curve signature theory
- Skillful in reading C/C++, Rust and Go code
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com
Know someone great for this position? Refer them to us and get a referral fee.