Welcome to the “Video Guide” Challenge! Here, you have the chance to help newbies from around the world get started with Spacemesh.
In this challenge, you will be making a step-by-step video guide to help newbie smeshers get started. Please be as thorough and detailed as possible.
- A Western Digital 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive for the 3 top winners
- A Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB External Hard Drive for 7 randomly-selected winners
Rules and Guidelines
- Submission must be a video.
- Must include a voiceover with instructions, using your own voice. (no text-to-speech)
- Preferably use your native language.
- No machine translations.
- Should be no longer than 20 minutes.
- Upload the video to Youtube with the title “Guide to Launching a Spacemesh Node on Your Home Computer . “ (Translated to the appropriate language.)
- Video must be public and searchable on Youtube.
- Video description must include the official links: Discord- https://chat.spacemesh.io/ , Website - https://spacemesh.io/start/
- 7 winners will be randomly selected from the list of participants.
- 3 top winners will be selected based on the quality and usefulness of the content.
- You will have until Sunday the 15th of October 2023 11:59 UTC to submit your video.
- Participation in the Challenge is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Publish the link to the video in the Discord channel #ART_MEMES_CREATIONS