“NFT Collage” Drop Guide
Welcome to the “NFT Collage” Drop Challenge! Here, you have the chance to promote important ideas through your creativity. If you’d like to chat with the community about this challenge, be sure to check out the discord channel.
Submit a pattern image (minimum of 1000x1000px) that evokes positive emotions for you.
Examples of the kinds of images we’re looking for (not to scale):
(For more examples, visit David Crunelle’s instagram.)
All of the community’s valid submissions will be combined into one extraordinary piece of art by the brilliant David Crunelle, which will then be minted into an NFT and sold by Spacemesh. All proceeds from this sale will go to helping needy families in Peru via our funding campaign.
Everyone who enters a valid submission will receive a Spacemesh Swagpack.
Rules and Guidelines
- The submission must be your own original work (i.e a picture you took with your mobile phone).
- Minimum of 1000x1000px, (every/any photo taken with your phone is beyond 1000px)
- You must submit your pattern image on the discord channel to be valid.
- Submissions are excepted until the 19th of December at 23:59 PM UTC.
- There’s a maximum of one submission per participant.
- Participation in the Drops Challenges is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Submit your pattern image, with a minimum size of 1000x1000px, to the #nft_collage_drop discord channel.
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to share your work with the community, be sure to join us on Discord.