The Spacemesh Social Causes program is fighting for digital privacy!
In this drop challenge, we want to know about your tips and tricks for protecting your privacy online. What do you do to make your browsers or Web2 platforms more private and secure?
When it comes to privacy, Web2 is fundamentally broken, but it’s probably going to be sticking around for a while yet. What tricks have you picked up over the years to make your internet experience more private and secure?
Share your advice on the #pro_tips channel on the Spacemesh discord, following the format of
- Platform (operating system, browser, application, or website)
- Purpose (for example, anonymity, or improved privacy)
- Step-by-step instructions
Your pro tip can be related to basic internet & browser security, or specific websites. Just make sure that you explain how to do it, or else the submission won’t count. ;)
Platform: Chrome browser
Purpose: Clearing cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
All participants get a Spacemesh Cold Storage Seed Backup
- You can submit as many tips as you like! (There will be one gift per participant, not per submission..)
- Participation is open until Monday June 13th.
- Participation in the Drops Challenges is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to share your work with the community, be sure to join us on Discord.