The Spacemesh Social Causes program is fighting for digital privacy!
In this drop challenge, we want to know about your “aha” moment. Or maybe it was your “oh f–k” moment. What made you realize that Big Tech had gotten out of control when it comes to collecting and selling data?
This challenge is now closed.
When did you realize that something had gone wrong with Web2.0, especially regarding digital privacy? We want to hear your stories!
Post a tweet, with a length of no less than 200 characters (excluding hashtags), describing your “aha” moment, making sure to include the hashtags #EyesWideShut& #winning_together.
Example tweet (please do not copy!):
I was always vaguely aware of how much the internet had changed since I was a kid, but it wasn't until I read George Gilder's "Life After Google" that it really became clear just how much our digital privacy has been eroded. It was a wakeup call! #EyesWideShut #winning_together— Yael Hoffman (@YaelMHoffman) April 17, 2022
Share your own tweet on the #eyes_wide_shut channel. The tweet with the most total reactions will be our winner!
All participants get a swag pack.
The prizes are:
- First place: The Ledger Backup Pack - Ledger Nano S + Ledger Nano X (or equivalent Amazon.com/Steam gift card)
- Second place: Ledger Nano X (or equivalent Amazon.com/Steam gift card)
- Third place: Ledger Nano S (or equivalent Amazon.com/Steam gift card)
- You can only participate once.
- Participation is open until Tuesday, the 3rd of May.
- Participation in the Drops Challenges is subject to the Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to share your work with the community, be sure to join us on Discord.