FULL TIME, 100% REMOTE
Spacemesh is a fairly mined cryptocurrency that is permissionless, trustless, secure, and race-free. Spacemesh is built and distributed as open-source software and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world under a permissive software license.
To get a full sense of our motivation, vision, scope, and values please watch this whiteboard video with our chief scientist, cryptography professor Tal Moran. To learn more about the platform from a tech perspective, please see the resources available here.
We are looking for our first technical product manager that will help guide development of our protocol and various applications, based on data collected from our growing community of enthusiastic smeshers. Become part of the team that develops the project vision of Spacemesh.
If you want to work on a layer one project, and be at the forefront of the next major tech disruption – decentralized programmable money – apply to join us.
You will be able to enjoy
- A flat and fully remote structure, with team members in The United States, Italy, Ukraine, Israel, Germany, India, Taiwan, and more.
- Open source exposure
- Asynchronous work style as you coordinate with our global team
- Flexible hours
- Full responsibility for the quality and delivery of major platform components
- A chance to work closely with the Spacemesh world-class researches Tal Moran and Iddo Bentov
- Working closely with the open-source community
- A coin package and a competitive salary
- Gather feedback from existing users.
- Continuously monitor and participate in discussions on Discord.
- Talk to community members in private discussions.
- Perform usability studies for new and existing features.
- Use any tool at your disposal to collect learnings from our user base.
- Talk with prospective users and perform market research.
- Attend relevant industry conferences and events.
- Propose product improvements and participate in task prioritization.
- Write detailed product requirements and user journeys based on high-level requirements and the Spacemesh product vision and effectively communicate them to software developers and visual designers across several teams.
- Define and publish product development milestones and feature-sets.
- Specify documentation requirements and identify gaps in existing guides.
- Represent the voice of the community in team discussions.
- Experience of 2 or more years as a technical product manager.
- In the field of consumer-facing products.
- Working on a novel, technically innovative product.
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Writing code.
- Working with developers.
- Using CLI tools.
- Working with or developing SDKs and APIs.
- Full cycle software development experience from ideation and discovery to launch and beyond (as a software developer or product manager).
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, requiring minimal supervision and guidance.
- Structured and organized written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to haves
- Experience doing product or related work for blockchain projects.
- Passion for cryptocurrencies, blockchains, web3 and NFTs.
Think you are a good fit and excited to hear more? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Spacemesh Technology
- Spacemesh protocol developer documentation
- go-spacemesh - full node implementation in Go
- Spacemesh improvement proposals (SMIPS)