Drop Challenges - Terms and Conditions
- The Drops Program is a series of tasks (each referred to as a “Drop”) for participants to meaningfully participate in, in advance of Spacemesh’s mainnet launch. These following General Terms and Conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) apply to your participation in any Drop that will be released on Unruly’s Technologies Ltd.’s (“Spacemesh”) website, the #winning_together section on Spacemesh’s Discord, social media platforms or otherwise.
- In addition to these General Terms and Conditions, each Drop will have its own guidelines, which will apply to your participation in that particular Drop (“Drop Guide”). The Drop Guide will detail the specific task, the opening and closing dates, the prize for winning the Drop, and might include other details, rules or conditions relevant to the particular Drop.
- You should read these General Terms and Conditions together with the relevant Drop Guide. If any Specific Drop Guide conflicts with these General Terms and Conditions, the Drop Guide will take precedence.
- Spacemesh may change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will apply from the date that they are published on this page.
- By participating in a Drop, you agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions along with the relevant Drop Guide.
- Participation in the Drop Program is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of submitting a submission. Each Drop Guide might specify additional eligibility requirements.
- Spacemesh reserves the right to verify your eligibility and to adjudicate any dispute regarding eligibility at its sole discretion. You agree to provide Spacemesh with any proof of eligibility requested, and your refusal or failure to provide such proof within five (5) days of Spacemesh’s request will result in your disqualification from the Drop Program and forfeiture of any prizes.
- Each task will have different requirements for submission to be considered complete. You should review the description of the task in the Drop Guide carefully before submitting your submission.
- Submissions not in accordance with the instructions and rules specified in the relevant Drop Guide and in these General Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Drop Guide, you may only submit one submission for each Drop. Your submission must be your own original work.
- Your submission must be in English unless otherwise specified in the Drop Guide.
- Each Drop Guide will specify the Drop’s Submission Period (“Submission Period”). Submissions received prior to or after the Submission Period will be disqualified.
- You must submit your submission through an online form. The link to the online form will appear in the Drop Guide.
Judging and notification of winners; Prizes
- The winner or winners of each Drop will be selected by Spacemesh’s internal staff, at their sole discretion, based on the specific criteria described in the relevant Drop Guide. Winners will be notified by email.
- If a potential winner is deemed ineligible prior to the prize being awarded, Spacemesh may, in its sole discretion, award the prize to the next participant based on the winning criteria.
- The prize or prizes will be as described in each relevant Drop Guide. Imagery is for illustrative purposes only, and colours and other details may vary.
- Spacemesh may either provide the prize through a third-party supplier, send it to you using the email address you provided when submitting your submission, or ship your prize (e.g., a t-shirt) to you. In the latter case, you must provide your name and a valid mailing address, and any other information Spacemesh may need to award or send you a prize.
- If Spacemesh informed you that it will ship your prize to you and you have not received your prize within two (2) months after the end of a Drop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Spacemesh will not award any prizes if notified beyond three (3) months from the end of a Drop.
- Spacemesh may provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value at Spacemesh’s sole discretion, or where required by law, or in the event that all or part of a prize becomes unavailable or if Spacemesh is unable to ship the prize to your location.
- You are solely responsible for paying all taxes, duties, and other fees imposed on prizes awarded to you. In order to receive the prize, you may be required to submit to Spacemesh or the relevant tax authority certain documentation as required by applicable law. You are aware that Spacemesh is an Israeli company for the purpose of determination of any tax events, and their extent.
- Spacemesh makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to prizes.
- Individuals submitting personal information in connection with the Drop Program have the right to request access, review, rectification or deletion of any personal data held by Spacemesh in connection with the Drop Program by writing to Spacemesh at: Info@spacemesh.io.
Spacemesh reserves the right to publish the name, city and likeness of participants who won a prize on Spcacemesh’s website or through other media for publicity purposes.
Ownership; Rights in Your Submissions
- By submitting a submission, you grant Spacemesh unrestricted, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the submission (including all images and people depicted in the submission) in any media and for any purpose. You also represent and warrant that (a) your submission (including all images and people depicted in the submission) does not violate or infringe any intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (b) the creation of your submission did not involve the use of any third party materials, intellectual property, funds or facility in any manner which may give rise to any moral rights of third parties or payment obligations to third parties; and (c) you have received the written consent of any person who appears in any submission, and each person in the submission is the older of 18 years of age or legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
- By submitting a submission in connection with an open source task, you agree to license the open source parts of your submission to the public subject to the terms of the MIT open source license (including the rights, free of charge, to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies) available at: The MIT License | Open Source Initiative.
- You waive all rights, including any moral right or right of prior approval, and release Spacemesh and its agents from, and will neither sue nor bring any proceeding against Spacemesh or its agents for any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, for defamation, copyright infringement, invasion of the rights to privacy, publicity, or personality or any similar matter, or based upon or relating to the use and exploitation of the Participant-Provided Content. You further agree to execute, on Spacemesh’s expense, any document or application reasonably required to enforce Spacemesh’s rights under this Section 7.
Representations, Warranties, Indemnities
You represent and warrant that:
- the information you provide about yourself in communications with Spacemesh is truthful and accurate;
- your submissions and the grant to Spacemesh of the license therein granted under these General Terms and Conditions will not violate any applicable laws and regulations.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Spacemesh and its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees against all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses relating to any allegation or third-party legal proceeding to the extent arising from:
- your acts or omissions in relation to your participation in the Drop Program (including your use or acceptance of any prize and your breach of these General Terms and Conditions or any Drop Guide); and
- your submissions or the use thereof violating any rights of any other person or entity or any obligation you may have with them.
ALL CONTENT (INCLUDING SOURCE CODE) AND PRIZES PROVIDED BY SPACEMESH IN CONECTION WITH THE DROP PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SPACEMESH DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPACEMESH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCOMPLETE, FAILED, OR DELAYED TRANSMISSION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS, INCLUDING DUE TO INTERRUPTION OR DELAYS CAUSED BY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTION OR OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. SPACEMESH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR SOFTWARE RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADED SOURCE CODE. YOU USE ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY SPACEMESH AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You acknowledge that your participation is voluntary. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and Spacemesh and that no such relationship is established by your submission of a submission to the Drop Program. You understand and agree that nothing in these General Terms and Conditions, any Drop Guide, any submission to a Drop, or any award of a prize may be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Spacemesh.
- If any term (or part of a term) of these General Terms and Conditions or any Drop Guide is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the terms will remain in effect.
- These General Terms and Conditions and any Drop Guide will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Israel, without regard to its conflicts of law principles or provisions. Disputes arising in connection with These General Terms and Conditions and any Drop Guide shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv, Israel.