Spacemesh OS is a blockmesh operating system designed to create a fair and open programmable cryptocurrency. To get a full sense of the project's nature, scope and team, please read the stories on our site and explore our github repos.
Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under the permissive MIT software license.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package and a great developers-first work environment. We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible to his peers for major OS components, participates as an equal in all core OS design decisions and works closely with the open source dev community.
Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
This is a full-time position at the Spacemesh NY HQ.
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn applicable complex and new technologies
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on system programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code quickly
- 5+ years of prior work experience (not necessarily in the blockchain industry)
- Experienced with handling complex problems
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Successful participation in programming competitions - Advantage
- Familiarity with blockchain tech - Advantage
- Knowledge of GO programming language - Advantage
- Participation in open source projects - Advantage
- Experienced with designing and developing network protocols - Advantage
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - Advantage
- Familiarity with applied cryptography - Advantage
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of one of the Spacemesh core software components
- Become a member of the Spacemesh open source project core dev team
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our research team on the design of Spacemesh software components
- Code review open source contributions to owned components
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone great for this position? Refer them to us and get a referral fee.