Spacemesh OS is a blockmesh operating system designed to create a fair and open programmable cryptocurrency. To get a full sense of the project's nature, scope and team please read the stories on our site and explore our github repos. Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under the permissive MIT software license.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a great developers-first work environment. We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible for major OS components to his peers, participates as an equal in all core OS design decisions and works closely with the open source dev community.
Join us to innovate in the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
This is a full time position in the Spacemesh Tel Aviv HQ.
- Fast learner. Able to quickly learn the applicable complex and new technologies
- Posses a combination of exceptional algorithmic / theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on systems programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code in GO programming language quickly
- 5+ years of prior work experience (not necessarily in the Blockchain industry)
- Experienced with handling complex problems
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
- Familiarity with blockchain tech - Advantage
- Knowledge of GO programming language - Advantage
- Participation in open source projects - Advantage
- Experienced with designing and developing network protocols - Advantage
- M.Sc in computer science or equivalent - Advantage
- Familiarity with applied cryptography - Advantage
- Own both the design, implementation and maintenance of one of the go-spacemesh core software components
- Become a member of the Spacemesh open source project core dev team
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our research team on the design of Spacemesh software components
- Code review open source contributions to owned components
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com