Spacemesh is a fairly mined cryptocurrency which is permissionless, trustless, secure and race-free. Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under a permissive software license.
To get a full sense of the project's motivation, vision, scope, and values please read the blog posts on our website. To learn more about the platform from a tech perspective, please experience the resources available here.
Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
We are looking for a strong senior software go systems developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform.
We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible to his or her peers for the quality and the delivery of major platform components, participates as an equal in all software design discussions and works closely with the Spacemesh researches and the open source community.
This is a full-time position and is WFH / remote.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of one or more core software components of the Spacemesh cryptocurrency.
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our research team on the design of Spacemesh software components.
- Strong system programming in golang dev skills.
- golang dev experience.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good spoken English communications skills.
- 2 years of prior work experience (not necessarily in the blockchain space)
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn applicable complex and new technologies.
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on system programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality golang code quickly.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain tech.
- Participation in open source projects.
- Experience with designing and developing network protocols.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with applied cryptography.
Think you are a good fit and excited to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.