Spacemesh is a fairly mined cryptocurrency which is permissionless, trustless, secure and race-free. Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under a permissive software license.
To get a full sense of the project's motivation, vision, and scope, please read the protocol dev docs, watch or listen to Spacemesh – The Space-Time Consensus Blockchain, Proof of Space Time and Better Decentralization and explore our Github repos.
We are looking for a strong software developer who is passionate about the blockchain space, enjoys designing and writing software, who'd like to join the Spacemesh core dev team and work full time on the core Spacemesh software platform. Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible to his peers for the quality and the delivery of major platform components, participates as an equal in all software design discussions and works closely with the Spacemesh researches and the open source community.
This is a full-time position is WFH / remote.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of one or more core software components of the Spacemesh cryptocurrency.
- Work closely with other core developers on the team and with our research team on the design of Spacemesh software components.
- Good command of the GO programming language.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Good spoken English communications skills.
- 2 years of prior work experience (not necessarily in the blockchain space)
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn the applicable complex and new technologies.
- Possess a combination of exceptional algorithmic/theoretic CS skills, strong hands-on system programming skills and the mentality and capability to start writing production-quality code in GO programming language quickly.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain tech.
- Participation in open source projects.
- Experienced with designing and developing network protocols.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with applied cryptography.
Think you are a good fit and excited to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com .