Spacemesh OS is a blockmesh operating system designed to create a fair and open programmable cryptocurrency. To get a full sense of the project's nature, scope and team please read the stories on our site and explore our github repos. Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under the permissive MIT software license.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a great developers-first work environment. We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible to his peers for major OS components, participates as an equal in all core OS design decisions and works closely with the open source dev community.
Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
We are looking for a talented and well experienced Devops and Automation engineer with a strong background in Google Cloud administration, to develop our automation system from scratch and lead the entire automated testing effort. We seek a self-motivated and fast-learning individual with high standards and strong work ethics to join our amazing team.
This is a full time position in the Spacemesh Tel Aviv HQ.
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps or automation development from scratch
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins or Travis
- Experience with Docker, Bash, Python
- Experience with Google or Amazon cloud services
- Experience with conducting and writing automation tests - Advantage
- Ability to define and execute POC of new tools and methodologies - Advantage
- Gather requirements for an automated test system that will enable the testing of various scenarios during the product execution and later be the infrastructure for running the testnet
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of the automation system
- Work closely with Spacemesh's architects to gain full knowledge of Spacemesh's protocol stack. Based on this knowledge, implement and execute the provided test plans for all protocols
Interested in learning more? We'd love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know someone greate for this position? Refer them to us and get a referral fee.