Spacemesh is a fairly mined cryptocurrency which is permissionless, trustless, secure, and race-free. Spacemesh is built and distributed as open source software and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world under a permissive software license.
Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption: programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations.
Smapp is a desktop app for Windows 10, macOS and Debian/Ubuntu. It enables people to mine Spacemesh coins on their computers using a fully managed full node without having to use the command line, transact with Spacemesh coins, check account balances and mining rewards, and work with wallets and accounts.
Smapp is 100% open source software written in Typescript. The current release of Smapp is used today by thousands of desktop users from all over the world in the Spacemesh tesntet. To learn more about Smapp join the Spacemesh Tesnet
We are looking for a great Electron developer to join our core dev team and work on the Spacemesh App (Smapp).
This is a full-time position and is WFH / remote.
- Design, implement and test new Smapp features and capabilities.
- Work closely Spacemesh product design team to understand product requirements, desired user experience, and goals.
- Fix Smapp issues reported by testnet users.
Please only apply to this position if you have all the skills and experience listed here.
- At least 1 year Electron apps development experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with React and Redux frameworks.
- Ability to write production-quality application logic code.
- Good English communications skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Can share some open source Electron (or React/Redux) application code to share and discuss in an interview.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies such as wallets, accounts, addresses, signatures and smart contracts.
- Prior open source contributions.
We offer a competitive startup compensation based on your skills and experience.
Think you are a good fit and excited to hear more? We'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only apply if you have all the must haves detailed in this position.
Know someone great for this position? Refer to us and get a 5,000 USD referral fee.