Spacemesh is free, open source software that uses the MIT license. It is built by a diverse team of software developers, researchers and designers. The project is led by the Spacemesh core development team, and includes developers who are committed full-time to the project.
Open Positions - Planet Earth
Open Full Time Positions - New York City HQ
Spacemesh Referral Program
Do you know someone who would be great for one of our open dev positions? Refer them to us and get a referral fee.
Want to grab our attention?
Start contributing to one of our open source projects - pick an open issue, work on it and make a PR!
Open Source Contributors and Collaborators
We are actively looking for contributions and welcome all support, large and small. Anyone can contribute to Spacemesh via Github.
We also welcome anyone who is willing and able to make a serious time commitment to the project to join our core development team. We recommend that candidates start by first making code contributions to the project.
Feel free to introduce yourself, ask questions and get involved via our Gitter Dev Talk Channel, where our dev team is active daily.
Open Source Contributor Compensation
- We believe in compensating contributors and collaborators for their open source contributions.
- We provide full compensation to collaborators who work full time on the project.
- We are experimenting with bounties for contributors and we plan to announce additional compensation plans in the near future.
- We are using Gitcoin for compensating contributors with Ethereum cryptocoins for some open issues.
- To get started see our list of [funded issues].(https://gitcoin.co/profile/spacemeshos)