Spacemesh OS is a blockmesh operating system designed to create a fair and open programmable cryptocurrency. To get a full sense of the project's nature, scope and team, please read the stories on our site and explore our github repos. Spacemesh is built and distributed as a full open source project and all software work done for Spacemesh is contributed to the world as a commons under the permissive MIT software license.
We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a great developers-first work environment. We work in a flat, open organization where each team member is responsible to his peers for major OS components, participates as an equal in all core OS design decisions and works closely with the open source dev community.
Join us at the forefront of the next major tech disruption - programmable Internet money via decentralized consensus on computations. This is a full-time position in the Spacemesh Tel Aviv HQ. This cross-platform universal app is designed for mobile native, web and desktop native distributions, and is built with
We are looking for an awesome developer to lead development of the Spacemesh App. The app's main features are a wallet for Spacemesh coins and a dashboard for Spacemesh full p2p nodes.
- Ship a production-quality app based on our product milestones, specs and visual design guidelines, as specified here and [here].(https://github.com/spacemeshos/product/blob/master/product_plan.md)
- Focus on design, implementation and testing of the app's code.
- Integrate with Spacemesh's cryptographic libraries and various https-json APIs.
- Coordinate tasks required for the app, from the Spacemesh core dev, research, product and design teams.
- Code review open source contributions to owned components.
- Coordinate open source contributions to the app from the open source community, including defining tasks and issues, communicating with contributors and code reviewing contributions.
- Strong self-motivation to deliver production-quality software for end users
- Passion for building great user experience for end users
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong react-native development skills and experience building react-native cross-platform apps for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of
node.jsapp best practice patterns
- Strong written English communications skills
- Knowledge of modern CSS and flex-box based layout patterns - Advantage
- Knowledge of responsive design for different screen size patterns - Advantage
- Experience working in
- Contributions to open source projects - Advantage
- M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent - Advantage
- Familiarity with applied cryptography - Advantage
Interested to learn more? We'd love to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone great for this position? Refer them to us and get a referral fee.